I've been really curious about the Face Yoga. It has really caught my attention that those who practise it do have wrinkle-free glowy faces. (Alright, apart from them drinking 3 litres of water daily and eating nutritional foods).
So, i decided to give this a try today. It doesn't take long for such a simple facial exercise and i think i want to make this a habit. It feels more relaxed on those facial muscles after i did a few rounds of the exercises which i followed on YouTube from different yoga instructors.
I took some shots below of what i did and yes, i looked funny of course! 😆
I guess this can also be a go-to last minute facial prep for your wedding day or prom night etc. As im experimenting this on myself, im also hoping to start on other good habits for a balanced lifestyle.
From this moment on,
My Basic Wellness Priority:-
1) to have 3 litres of water each day
2) be an early bird at sunrise. Wake up with a smile and good thoughts to start the day
3) have 5mins of facial yoga
4) try to eat less sugar and oily food
5) squeeze in 15- 20mins workout (its not easy when you're a fulltime mum and still having other work loads to accomplish)
6) okay this is definately a bonus- getting enough sleep (I Wish!) Hahaha but i do try to get enough rest whenever i could.
Let's all start good habits from today. It's never too late to begin for something that's good for you.
Oh! Just had to share this - i've been using the Laneige overnight hydrating mask at times and it works really well if you are always in a dry air conditioning room. So perhaps, on top of hydrating yourself with sufficient water, it's a sweet luxury to pamper your skin too 💆♀️
Meantime, let's try this facial yoga together! Do let me know what you think ;)